CASA of Yellowstone County has nine paid office positions. The rest of the organization runs on the strongest force in the universe: VOLUNTEER POWER! The advocates, board members, committee members and event support staff–all volunteers!
No special experience or education is required, but the following are good traits for a CASA to have:
- A commitment to children
- Objectivity and responsibility
- Good communication skills (both phone and email)
- Open minded
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Some of the requirements of becoming a CASA are:
- 21 years or older
- Attend an Information Session. See the schedule below.
- All potential volunteer advocates go through an interview process
- Once you have interviewed, you will go through a 30+ hour training. This training is partially online.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
We’d love to have you join our CASA of Yellowstone County team. Call or email Ben at 259-1233, email@example.com, to sign up for an Information Session to learn more about how you can make a difference in the life of a child!
Upcoming CASA Information Sessions for our 2017-2018 Trainings:
November 29 10:30 AM
December 13 5:30 PM
January 9 10:30 AM
January 25 5:30 PM
All sessions are held at the CASA Office, 1201 Grand Ave. Suite 5
Please RSVP to Ben McKee, at 259-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org