CASA of Yellowstone County is seeking a dynamic professional to serve as Development Director. The Development Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of development operations including major gifts, fundraising events, grants, and donor cultivation. Through ongoing public relations and community outreach, this position is also responsible for the recruitment of volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates to serve children in the local foster care system.
This position requires a leader who has a passion for serving vulnerable children while building and maintaining a strong team culture of excellence. Successful candidates will demonstrate skills in:
- Fundraising and resource development
- Written and verbal communication
- Relationship building
- Grant writing
- Creative problem solving
- Financial management
- Community and public relations
- Coaching and supervision
- Public speaking
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in development, fundraising, marketing, or communications.
- Experience with donor-management software and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of volunteer engagement, families in crisis, child abuse and neglect, child development, and training facilitation.
- Passion for helping abused and neglected children, and ability to engage members of the community with the same passion.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, and the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
Application deadline: Monday, July 6, 2020 at 5:00pm MST.
CASA of Yellowstone County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency and provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees based on qualifications and abilities without regard race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other details and conditions of employment